Dear Udemy Rockstar,
Thanks for finishing Making Stuff People Love on Udemy.
As you know, I'm a big fan of empathy in design, so here are the materials from my workshop on Empathy for Product Design.
Interested in more? Just get in touch!
Have a great day,
Get the Slides
- The Ladder of Sustainable Engagement, uxdesign.cc
- Kouprie & Sleeswijk Visser, F (2009) A framework for empathy in design
- Why startups fail, according to their founders, Fortune, 2014
- The Hierarchy of User Experience Needs, Stephen Anderson
- Using Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotions to improve the evaluation of sources, classtools.net
- The "Jobs to be Done" Theory of Innovation, HBR Ideacast
- VR Physio Therapy - VRPhysio
- The Los Angeles Method (inspired the Character Map Canvas)
Special thanks to Hester Bruikman!