Good products earn money, but great ones heal the world. With Lean Validation for Meaningful Products, any business can build great things.
Talk: Lean Validation for Meaningful Products
25 April 2023, 18:00, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In this talk, we dive into what MVP (Minimum-Viable Product) really means and discuss the validation steps most startups forget. Then we introduce the Lean Validation Cheat Sheet and share a story or two from the field.
This is a conversation for founders, entrepreneurs, intrepreneurs, engineers, and product designers. Folks on the business side will appreciate the cheap but effective tools for learning quickly and managing risk. And we create space for the makers among us to look at their work from a broader perspective.
- Brian Pagán (2015) Lean Startup MVP: How To Make Meaningful Products
- Ionian Eco Adventures, 5-Day sailing tours for mindful people & team retreats
- Dieter Rams, Ten principles for good design
- Stephen P. Anderson (2011) Seductive Interaction Design
- Jussi Pasanen (2014) Minimum Viable Product
- Henrik Kniberg (2016) Making sense of MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Eleanor Brownn, Bio