Meaningful human experiences address our deepest needs. But those needs lie just beyond the reach of traditional UX methods.
Creative Empathy for Meaningful UX
Dublin UX LIVE@HOME
Streaming Live: 4 November 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 UTC+2
In this talk, we demystify empathy as a UX skill. We cover the key theoretical concepts and discuss practical techniques anyone can use to deploy Creative Empathy for Meaningful UX.
What We Cover
- The empathic design process
- How creative empathy works
- Some techniques and examples
- Any questions or concerns you may have
This Talk is For
- Product Managers
- Marketing Leaders
- Anyone who develops products & services
- Kouprie & Sleeswijk Visser, F (2009) A framework for empathy in design
- Why startups fail, according to their founders, Fortune, 2014
- María Elena López Reyes on ResearchGate.net
- Wina Smeenk, et al (2018) A systematic validation of the Empathic Handover approach guided by five factors that foster empathy in design
Creative Empathy is a toolkit for connecting with people’s deepest needs in any creative project.