The apps & services we keep using are the ones we love. And love is a habit, so let’s design around sustainable habits for love!
Closing Keynote – Sustainable Habits for Love
14 & 15 April 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia
This talk covers Nir Eyal’s HOOK model and how we can use it to design meaningful products & services people can fall in love with. Empower people, never exploit them!
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal
- Ethical Design Manifesto – Ind.ie
- Webs of Influence – Nathalie Nahaï
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
- Emotional Design – Don Norman
- Seductive Interaction Design – Stephen P. Anderson
- Switch – Chip and Dan Heath