14 & 15 April 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia
Out of all the apps on your smartphone, how many do you use every day? How many have you continued to use after the first week?
Out of all the products and services we use, the ones that stick are the ones we’ve built habits around using. This talk covers Nir Eyal's HOOK model and how we can use it to design meaningful products & services people can fall in love with.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products - Nir Eyal
- Ethical Design Manifesto - Ind.ie
- Webs of Influence - Nathalie Nahaï
- Thinking Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- Emotional Design - Don Norman
- Seductive Interaction Design - Stephen P. Anderson
- Switch - Chip and Dan Heath