Data-Driven Experience Design Seminar at BrightCape
30 August 2018, High Tech Campus 31, Eindhoven
Our security, health, & lives depend on technology that doesn't exploit us but empowers us.
This talk offers a human experience perspective on heroism & villainy, a simple exercise for articulating your personal mission, and a checklist to help understand the impact of your decisions when gathering, analyzing, & designing with data.
- The International Pastime - Computer Drama
- Are you a giver or a taker? - Adam Grant TED Talk
- Ethical Design Manifesto - Ind.ie
- How to Recognize Exclusion in AI - The Inclusive Design team at Microsoft
- Vision, Objectives, & Actions - Empathy & Catharsis
- Ethically Aligned Design, Version 2 (EADv2) - IEEE
- Meet the Team - Vested Summit
- Zebras Fix What Unicorns Break - Zebras Unite
- Does Your Product Respect Users’ Time & Attention? A Calm Technology Checklist - Amber Case