Thanks for attending my guest lecture. I hope you enjoyed it!
All the goodies are down below.
Have a great day & feel free to get in touch with any questions or feedback.
Stay classy, 😉
Get the Slides
How to Make Stuff People Love
The Ladder of Sustainable Engagement illustrates a humanist perspective on UX design.
- Kouprie & Sleeswijk Visser (2009) A framework for empathy in design
- Sleeswijk Visser, et al (2005) Contextmapping: experiences from practice
- Brené Brown on Empathy, RSA on YouTube
- The Ladder of Sustainable Engagement, uxdesign.cc
- Why startups fail, according to their founders, Fortune, 2014
- Explaining User Experience, Theresa Brazen
- Using Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotions to improve the evaluation of sources, classtools.net
- How Blind People Use The ATM, YouTube
- Virtual reality is no match for the empathetic generation, The Guardian
- The Los Angeles Method (inspired the Character Map Canvas)
Special thanks to Hester Bruikman!