Whoa, that was fun!
Dear Rock Star,
Thanks for voting for and being a part of my analog workshop experience! And thanks to UXCampNL for bringing us together.
I know we didn't use slides, but scroll down for some useful goodies...
Have a great day,
Get the Slides
Here are the slides on SlideShare.
- The Ladder of Sustainable Engagement, uxdesign.cc
- Kouprie & Sleeswijk Visser, F (2009) A framework for empathy in design
- Why startups fail, according to their founders, Fortune, 2014
- The Hierarchy of User Experience Needs, Stephen Anderson
- Using Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotions to improve the evaluation of sources, classtools.net
- The "Jobs to be Done" Theory of Innovation, HBR Ideacast
- VR Physio Therapy - VRPhysio
- The Los Angeles Method (inspired the Character Map Canvas)
Special thanks to Hester Bruikman!